Sunday, August 12, 2007

Level-licious!



Things have been moving smoothly this weekend. I sketched out the first part of the level and have been putting together the rough hull. You can see the screenshots below.

Problems
Of course there are always problems. I'm using a program called constructor to build the levels, which may be one of the best level editors I've ever used. Except that I like to view my level in the game all the time to check how things are going.

But every time I export the level after the first time it won't export any of the new collision until I restart the program. (what a pain in the arsel!) But now that I know the cause, I can always restart the program whenever I want to run through it. Still a pain, but at least it works.

Pretty soon it'll be time to texture the level, so if you want to contribute some textures, email me and let me know!






No comments: