Monday, August 27, 2007

Shoot Norman, Shoot!


Lots of stuff happened today in between some recording sessions....

I got Norman's Mic working. He about blew his own face off with that voice, but it's working, and causing all sorts of havoc against the Skeleton, and his friend Kork. I also managed to sort of fix the weirdness in the way he holds the microphone. It'll probably need some more attention later, but it's ok for now.

I also put in a crosshair for 3rd person mode. It already was there for first person, but...we went over the whole 1st/3rd person thing already. Norman's the hero, so you get to watch his ass all game.

I also was monkeying with some Ragdoll animations, but they were causing trouble. We'll see if I can get them working. If you don't know what ragdoll is or want to play with some fun physics, Go Here. otherwise, just stay on the line and an operator will assist you.

So now I'm working on the AICover script. I'm sure this is going to take a while, so you might not have any updates for a while. woohoo!

No comments: