Thursday, August 9, 2007

Well at least he's animating now...



So the good news is that Norman is in the game and animating. The picture above is the first ever screenshot from Dragonfire Riots: The Game. Unfortunately, even though he's facing left, he's running forward. I don't know why he's facing the wrong way, but at least he's playing the correct animation.


So What's Next?
Once I get this crap fixed (hopefully soon) I can start working on a real environment for him to run around in instead of the snowy wilderness. The good news is that I'm pretty good at making levels. The bad news is that I have to learn a whole new editor to do it.

anyway, here's the first official screenshots (soon that crossbow will turn into Norman's weapon of choice: The Microphone!):




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tim, I think you're my Superman.